<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Tongue Of Fire And Truth...

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ah... Ugly humans. Curse you all. 

Whats wrong with you fuckheads?! Seriously...

First came this lady, who apparently is her mum. She's a catholic, in fact her whole family is. Her mum can actually JUDGE ME just cos of one piercing, and also be biased against my girl and me. Are you a fucking real catholic? Or just some fucking masquerade that you create?

"Oh i'm so holy... i do good deeds... I'm a catholic..."

Thats what you are infront of your friends/people around you? The sad fact is, you are who you are at home, when the "lights are out". Contradiction. You should actually behave MORE at home, cos your house is the home of Jesus too, isn't it? Lousy... You lousy catholic. You bring shame to the name "Catholic". You are one of the reason why there are free-thinkers/Atheists in this world. Go look in the mirror, and reflect what you have done. So much for a catholic huh... *Spit saliva* PUI!

The second one, her sis. Haha... Now thats a joke eh? I was the one who helped her when she faced problems with clmt. I was the one who sat beside her for hours just to talk to her, and explain how things work in a relationship. I was the one who made her understand clmt more. But that ungrateful couple... Worse off than even my dogs. You wanna bite the feeding hand? No more for you! You WERE my friend. And clmt, you're one hell of a lousy human as well, you know? I was the one who helped your girl to talk things out with you. If weren't for me, you might not even be happy now. All you can do now is be hostile towards me. You ungrateful old dog.

Last but NOT LEAST, my "friends", eh? Friends? Hm... Nathaniel Cher, you bloody cancer-struck-foot-fetished-sick bastard. What kinda fucked up comment is that? "Facebook don't lie..." Ya fuck right. It was US that purposely put the "in a relationship with (whosoever)" ok dumbass. I guess the therapy burnt your brain cells too huh. Curse you....

No... CURSE YOU ALL.

Comments: Post a Comment

Hey Idiot! Stop higlighting and get your ass in by clicking on it!