<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Tongue Of Fire And Truth...

Monday, October 13, 2008

Forged in the Flames of Hatred, I am born. 

I hate you. I, being who i am today, is all thanks to you. You and your doing. I do not deserve this kind of solution to solve anything. You left nothing behind... I am left with no support nor faith. I could only pick myself up from this fall. You tripped me. You left for your own "true love", when you promised me last time not to let go but to solve things and go through things together. You liar. You make me hate you more and more thinking about the promises you made, but you lived up to none. I despise you. I resent you. Your name irks me whenever it comes to my mind or ear.

Thats one. On the other hand, i've been trying hard to pick myself up, along with the support of true friends of mine. And recently... Somehow, my "ex-friend" came into my life again. I somehow feel... That sometimes, the way she thinks, is the same as mine. I'm glad at least there's a girl in this world who thinks of things the same way as i do. No i'm not interested in her, it just shows that i'm normal. And that, i could relate myself to that someone. Over the past few years, she has matured alot... Almost to a fine woman. I'm proud of her... I'm proud to have dated someone like this years ago. You're doing well girl. Keep it up. I would love to be your friend again, like how we hung out for the past few days. =)

Well, i lose some, i gain some. It somehow gets better and better each time round.

I am not afraid to admit that i'm a person filled with hatred and bad past, but i know i'm a good human. Emotions can't be controlled that easily for me. At least, i've tried my best. And its good enough...

Now now... How would you define the term "Pyro"? I somehow feel that i live up to that nickname given to me. Well, think about the pros and cons of the term "Pyro" (Fire). You'll know wat i mean...

Comments: Post a Comment

Hey Idiot! Stop higlighting and get your ass in by clicking on it!