<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Tongue Of Fire And Truth...

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

33 Hours... 

Yes... I've been awake for the past 33 hours. Haha! Record breaking for me! Yes i'm feeling tired, and this is another Endurance-Training for me. Haha...

Booked out early today, and went home. After that, met her to accompany her to get her jeans and go jalan-jalan.

We went to far east to have her jeans altered, and we sat down to chit chat. I suddenly felt i could understand her words without any difficulty. I sent her home after that. We had a good time i guess. She feels that way too... =)

I don't wanna ask for much, but just for her to be healthy and happy. Thats all.

Went to meet 3E, D&E for dinner. It was pretty sad that many couldn't make it in the last min. But we proceeded with the plan of having dinner at sushi tei at raffles shopping centre. Wa... First time see Jon botak. And edwin called him "Botak Jon" (instead of the famous eating place called "botak jones"). Haha. Had a really good time, but too bad not all were there. Wasted though... It would have been much more fun.

And here i am... Typing this blog... Woo tired man...

Comments: Post a Comment

Hey Idiot! Stop higlighting and get your ass in by clicking on it!