Thursday, August 28, 2008
Break The Chains That Tie You Down, And Be Again, The One You Are...
These two days have been alright i guess...
Had quite alot of tests, but so far alright. Think i passed them. Haha... Shouldn't be a problem though...
I think, i can't wait to go into Ops White Light. At least i'm looking forward to that experience. Its a totally different thing from what most guys are doing though. Haha. I think i'll enjoy it...
As for her... I'll leave her to her work for now. At least, thats wat i intend on doing. We made things clear today. Not that she's ignoring me though, its just she's busy. I understand that, cos i was in her place before. Rushing for assessments and not having enough rest and all... Well, i'll just be patient and wait for her. =)
Well, to answer people's question... I do not want a girlfriend. I want a girl who is willing to go through life with me, a life partner. I want a girl who is willing to share tears of sorrow, or moments of happiness with me. Again, my dream is to be able to hold my wife's hands when we both grow grey hair, and walk down the streets together without letting go. Yes it sounds emo. But i really want it. If i can acheive it, i would have fulfilled my dream... Right now, i think i've yet to find the girl to share that dream with. Those who know me well, knows what i really want. I wanna be happy everyday, knowing that i have a girl who's waiting for me at home or some place to go out with me or just to accompany me have dinner. I want a partner, not a girlfriend.
Currently, i'm happy. Happy knowing her, with her company she gave me. I don't know if she's the one whom i'll go for, but all i know is, she makes me smile. And also, i think i've made lots of mistakes last time. This time round, i'll make it perfect. There's no room for errors for me from now on... I want to be a guy whom my girl can lean on and feel secured with.
Its just my thoughts anyway... Thought i should just jot it down somewhere... =)
Had quite alot of tests, but so far alright. Think i passed them. Haha... Shouldn't be a problem though...
I think, i can't wait to go into Ops White Light. At least i'm looking forward to that experience. Its a totally different thing from what most guys are doing though. Haha. I think i'll enjoy it...
As for her... I'll leave her to her work for now. At least, thats wat i intend on doing. We made things clear today. Not that she's ignoring me though, its just she's busy. I understand that, cos i was in her place before. Rushing for assessments and not having enough rest and all... Well, i'll just be patient and wait for her. =)
Well, to answer people's question... I do not want a girlfriend. I want a girl who is willing to go through life with me, a life partner. I want a girl who is willing to share tears of sorrow, or moments of happiness with me. Again, my dream is to be able to hold my wife's hands when we both grow grey hair, and walk down the streets together without letting go. Yes it sounds emo. But i really want it. If i can acheive it, i would have fulfilled my dream... Right now, i think i've yet to find the girl to share that dream with. Those who know me well, knows what i really want. I wanna be happy everyday, knowing that i have a girl who's waiting for me at home or some place to go out with me or just to accompany me have dinner. I want a partner, not a girlfriend.
Currently, i'm happy. Happy knowing her, with her company she gave me. I don't know if she's the one whom i'll go for, but all i know is, she makes me smile. And also, i think i've made lots of mistakes last time. This time round, i'll make it perfect. There's no room for errors for me from now on... I want to be a guy whom my girl can lean on and feel secured with.
Its just my thoughts anyway... Thought i should just jot it down somewhere... =)
Comments:
Post a Comment