<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Tongue Of Fire And Truth...

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Anywhere... 

Waiting for tomorrow, for a little ray of light.
Waiting for tomorrow, just to see your smile again.
Take away my sorrow, from this blistered heart of mine.
Where are you now, if you're there, anywhere...

A beautiful song from Avantasia.

I don't know why. I keep thinking of her. Thinking of her welfare, her health, her progression in work, her mood, her emotions. Yes i am sure, i miss seeing her in my sight. And most of all, i somehow do miss her. Its strange huh... I guess by her calling me "silly", it does prove a point. Haha.

She wont feel the same anyways. No point, right? Can't help but to feel this way.

I admit, i was more than delighted when i heard her voice this afternoon.

She doesn't know about this blog anyways, so i guess this secret is safe here.

Comments: Post a Comment

Hey Idiot! Stop higlighting and get your ass in by clicking on it!