Saturday, June 07, 2008
Mutual...
I know, my restless ghost wont rest until its mutual. I can't lie to myself anymore.
Next time... Next time... I'll prove all those you said, are wrong...
The next time you see me, you'll never be able to believe how much i've grown.
We'll see how things go... Next time... Next time...
And dont lie to me about the "forgiven, not forgotten" part. Cos i tell you... You'll forget next time. Trust me. I dont say things out of assumptions.
Mark my words.
Next time... Next time... I'll prove all those you said, are wrong...
The next time you see me, you'll never be able to believe how much i've grown.
We'll see how things go... Next time... Next time...
And dont lie to me about the "forgiven, not forgotten" part. Cos i tell you... You'll forget next time. Trust me. I dont say things out of assumptions.
Mark my words.
Comments:
Post a Comment