Thursday, September 20, 2007
Accept...
Wow i think its been about a month or so since i last blogged. Oh well...
School : Yea year 3 really sucks. It takes alot out from us, though we'll be graduating soon before we know it. Lets just hope that we'll go through it smoothly alright guys? And as for those who didn't have a pass for the major subjects (like me), lets just take it as a lesson learnt and let it be a source of motivation for us to work harder.
Life : Yes life's been great apart from school. Ever since i turned 21, i could feel the difference of how my family members look at me. Especially my grandparents and my aunts. I feel that they give me more trust, and no doubt the sense of responsibility is much higher. But i don't find it a toll as many out there would feel. Its a life journey. One which we all couldn't escape from. It is just a matter of time before one feels it, and he feels that he has grown up. Things would be different, and honestly, i like it that way. Even though i miss my secondary school days, i still like the feeling of being a grown-up. I really enjoyed myself this month. I got things that i've long wanted. Life's so fulfilled for me now.
Love life : We've come a long way, my dear. We had bad quarrells, but i'll always remember what you said to me. "I'd rather be with you in a storm, than to have it peaceful alone..." I know those were taken from a song, but it means so much to me. You know something? My family really loves you. And its something that i've always wanted ever since i set foot onto my first day of relationship. Now that i've gotten it, i'm more than just happy. The feeling of you stepping into my house like a family member... The feeling of you communicating with my family like their daughter-in-law... The feeling of us being an official couple with no secrets to hide from each other. I love it all. And whats important, i love you. (Today marks the 8th month of us being together...)
Random : Yay... I got a digi-cam a few days back. It was on sale at the Courts at Bukit Timah. The camera was originally $400, but i got it for $150. Worth it or wat? I am very contented with the specifications, along with the price. And fuck, the indian family who came before me got 5 freaking sets of it! Fucking kia-su la... Sheesh. Actually, i got the last piece! Lucky me... But i have to thank Seek for letting me know about the sale. Haha...
This year is an important year for us homies. We're all turning 21 this year, and its a once in a life-time thing. Most of their birthday has been celebrated. But yea... This year is really a memorable year. I'm given so much happiness and "love" this year alone. I feel that i've grown up, in a learning-process way. I've learnt so much about how to deal with negative stuffs around me with the aid of my family members and her. I love you all (except for the assholes in my family)...
And class 3E, i swear that you guys are really the best classmates i'll ever have. Except, for the two "you-know-whos" who keep "you-know-what"... If not for the two "black" sheeps, it'll be a perfect class. I love you all too... I have to admit, i'll really miss you all after we graduate. Hope we'll keep in contact even after decades down the road...
Thats all for tonight my friends... And yea, i guess i'll have much lesser opportunities to update my blog. I don't even have the time to actually play games, what more blog. So yea... No guarantees, but i'll try hard to update my blog. Haha...
School : Yea year 3 really sucks. It takes alot out from us, though we'll be graduating soon before we know it. Lets just hope that we'll go through it smoothly alright guys? And as for those who didn't have a pass for the major subjects (like me), lets just take it as a lesson learnt and let it be a source of motivation for us to work harder.
Life : Yes life's been great apart from school. Ever since i turned 21, i could feel the difference of how my family members look at me. Especially my grandparents and my aunts. I feel that they give me more trust, and no doubt the sense of responsibility is much higher. But i don't find it a toll as many out there would feel. Its a life journey. One which we all couldn't escape from. It is just a matter of time before one feels it, and he feels that he has grown up. Things would be different, and honestly, i like it that way. Even though i miss my secondary school days, i still like the feeling of being a grown-up. I really enjoyed myself this month. I got things that i've long wanted. Life's so fulfilled for me now.
Love life : We've come a long way, my dear. We had bad quarrells, but i'll always remember what you said to me. "I'd rather be with you in a storm, than to have it peaceful alone..." I know those were taken from a song, but it means so much to me. You know something? My family really loves you. And its something that i've always wanted ever since i set foot onto my first day of relationship. Now that i've gotten it, i'm more than just happy. The feeling of you stepping into my house like a family member... The feeling of you communicating with my family like their daughter-in-law... The feeling of us being an official couple with no secrets to hide from each other. I love it all. And whats important, i love you. (Today marks the 8th month of us being together...)
Random : Yay... I got a digi-cam a few days back. It was on sale at the Courts at Bukit Timah. The camera was originally $400, but i got it for $150. Worth it or wat? I am very contented with the specifications, along with the price. And fuck, the indian family who came before me got 5 freaking sets of it! Fucking kia-su la... Sheesh. Actually, i got the last piece! Lucky me... But i have to thank Seek for letting me know about the sale. Haha...
This year is an important year for us homies. We're all turning 21 this year, and its a once in a life-time thing. Most of their birthday has been celebrated. But yea... This year is really a memorable year. I'm given so much happiness and "love" this year alone. I feel that i've grown up, in a learning-process way. I've learnt so much about how to deal with negative stuffs around me with the aid of my family members and her. I love you all (except for the assholes in my family)...
And class 3E, i swear that you guys are really the best classmates i'll ever have. Except, for the two "you-know-whos" who keep "you-know-what"... If not for the two "black" sheeps, it'll be a perfect class. I love you all too... I have to admit, i'll really miss you all after we graduate. Hope we'll keep in contact even after decades down the road...
Thats all for tonight my friends... And yea, i guess i'll have much lesser opportunities to update my blog. I don't even have the time to actually play games, what more blog. So yea... No guarantees, but i'll try hard to update my blog. Haha...
Comments:
Post a Comment