<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Tongue Of Fire And Truth...

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Yeah... 

These few days are great, i'd say. Except for my major work. Sigh... Sucks man. I'm really behind the rest in class, and it sucks not to be in pace with them. I don't have any excuses for that, its just that the info is just too hard to find. Blame it on myself to choose the topic that i did. Argh headache. Stupid NParks... Fuck!

Other than that, i'm really happy about the "change" i made in myself. I guess, my birthday wish is coming true. For this week, i've been a better person for my girl and family. I dare say, i'm able to control my temper and attitude when it comes to being with her, and i'm damn proud of the change i made. Could see that she's really happy about it too. I'm really regretful for making her tear last time, and i admit i was a jerk. But oh well, loving her never comes too hard. The motivation comes from herself, my sole motivation. And towards my family, i began to care about my family. I used to be the kinda guy who won't show love to my family, even though i love them deep down inside. In terms of communication, i'm able to communicate better with one of my aunts, whom i used to hate and quarrell alot with. I guess i really love her as an aunt, cos she's really a great one. I respect her most, for her sense of love for her parents (who are my gramps). My gramps are lucky to have such a daughter. =)

And what's even better, i don't have to re-take so many subjects anymore! HAHAHAHA! Damn happy about it. Long story though, but i dare say i'm a lucky ass.

Yea... I'm a full-fledged 21. I guess my age really played a part in changing who i am, for the better. Once again, thanks to all who came for my birthday. Really appreciated it very much. You guys made the best day outta my life. A very memorable one. Love you all.

Well i guess i should turn in soon. See ya... (Man i wan those pics which were taken on my birthday man... Sigh...)

Comments: Post a Comment

Hey Idiot! Stop higlighting and get your ass in by clicking on it!