<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Tongue Of Fire And Truth...

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

21st... 

Went to school last friday, and headed back to my girl's place after that to pick up my stuffs with her and check in to the chalet.

First day was rather ok. Checked into the chalet, had dinner together with her, and waited for the rest to come over. Which was, at night. The fun started that night though...

On the second day, we ordered Mac's breakfast. Its been REALLLLLYYY a long time since i had that, and yea... I guess we all enjoyed it. Slacked awhile in the chalet, and we went to Wild Wild Wet.

It was my first time there, and i swear i'm really afraid to enter swimming pools. But the members managed to psycho me into it. So yea... We all went in, and i tried to pick up the mood of entering water. My fear of water slowly subsided, and they suggested that we go to the Tsunami thing. My girl taught me some basics of survival in the water. Tried it, and kinda got the hang of it.

Next up, we went to the "Ulah-la"... Haha. For a moment, i was pretty afraid cos its basically a ride down the slope which looked pretty scary. So it was our turn to take the ride. We sat on it, and wooosh!!! It felt more of fun than scary! Haha... So yea... We all took 4 rides of that. Haha damn shiok la sia... I think should go there more often to get rid of my fear of entering pools.

Came back after spending a few good hours in Wild wild wet. I guess we all had a good shower, and was roughly time to go pick up the BBQ pit. I swear, the things there are fucking expensive. I hope this will be the first and last time i'm opening a chalet at Coasta Sands Pasir Ris resort. Suay suay la... Cos last time tried to book downtown east, full house.

BBQ time... 90% of the people whom i invited, came. Its really a wonderful feeling, to spend my 21st birthday with all those beloved of mine in my life. I really love my family. They prepared so much good food just for that few hours of BBQ. I swear, i am very touched. Caught up with some good friends whom i've not met for a long time. I'm really speechless. I guess when i get the pics, i'll upload them.

I really enjoyed my days at the chalet, and i guess the same goes for those who stayed on for the 3 days and 2 nights. I hereby thank all those who came, and also to those who remembered my birthday and giving me wishes. I love you all...

Ok i haven't gotten over the fatigue since two days ago. So gonna KO soon. See ya...

Comments: Post a Comment

Hey Idiot! Stop higlighting and get your ass in by clicking on it!