Monday, July 16, 2007
Turn The Tide
I thought i'm going broke... And i thought it'll be quite painful to first ever pay for my upcoming-phone cos i'm gonna change it. But....
I'm gonna get my pay tomorrow, which will be either 50 bucks or 70 bucks from my supervisor. Another better thing is... I'm gonna get a FREE N70!!! Don't ask me how, all i know is, my aunt's gonna give it to me tomorrow. And from that situation, cash keeps on rolling in. Which is, I don't have to pay for my upcoming phone, which will save me 200 bucks!!! OH YEAAAA!!!!!!
So now, my mood is.......
$_$
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~!!
I'm gonna get my pay tomorrow, which will be either 50 bucks or 70 bucks from my supervisor. Another better thing is... I'm gonna get a FREE N70!!! Don't ask me how, all i know is, my aunt's gonna give it to me tomorrow. And from that situation, cash keeps on rolling in. Which is, I don't have to pay for my upcoming phone, which will save me 200 bucks!!! OH YEAAAA!!!!!!
So now, my mood is.......
$_$
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~!!
Comments:
Post a Comment