Monday, July 09, 2007
The Love-Hate Tragedy
My mum called me yesterday, to ask me if i'd like to join my dad for a family dinner. For the first time, i agreed.
I called my aunt last night to help me get a pack of cigarettes, cos i was running out of it. She helped me buy it last night, and she left it on a table outside my room when she reached home. Cos by the time she reached home, i was already dead asleep. When i woke up this morning, my aunt asked if i took the cigarettes, cos it was gone from the table. I didn't take it man. She kinda panicked, and asked my gramps if they saw it. At first, i was afraid that they'll reprimand me. But instead, they didn't, and they were even concerned about what happened. After much search, we all suspected that my brother (that gay) who stole it. We confronted him, and he kinda gave himself away. But he still didn't wanna admit that he took it. Fuck. So forget it la. I was complaining to my girl. She was shocked too, that even siblings would do this kinda thing. I told eugene about it too, and he gave me a very good "revenge plan". We decided to cut our pubic hair, stuff it into a cigarette, and let my bro smoke it. That'll be perfect. I SWEAR, HE'S GONNA SMOKE OUR PUBIC HAIR GOD DAMN IT! Whoever's interested in joining the prank, do let me know.
So went to meet my parents at Hougang Mall for dinner. I saw my sister again, and she's still as adorable and cute as ever. My bro came with his girlfriend. My impression was "Wa lao... Super cheena, and total buang". And my girl's impression was "She looks like she's from malaysia..." They make a good couple though. And my girl popped a very interesting question to me. She asked "How can the girl tahan his body odour?". Haha i laughed sia...
'Twas a pleasant dinner which i had though. I guess i kinda reconciled with my mum whom i used to hate. I don't feel the weight of hatred for her anymore, but still... Scars will always remain. As for my dad... He was showing me this interesting handphone which he got in Thailand. I took it and have a look, with my girl popping her head over to check it out too. The screen saver was a sexy girl in bikini. And i just commented.. "Wa ah pa... Cannot like that la...". Den my girl laughed. Haha... We men have our own needs, that i understand...
At the start of dinner, my sis was sooooo damn shy and didn't wanna face the table. She'd rather eat facing the back, which was the window. Haha. Then halfway through, she managed to get over her shy character, and started dancing. So cute la!!! My girl even went "EEeeeEks... So cuuuuutteee..." Haha. Seriously, she's damn cute.
My girl headed over to my place after dinner, and we had a good talk about the problems that we're facing in our relationship. I'm glad that we're able to realise what we have done wrong, and also being able to talk about it together. This is the kind of love life that i wanna have.
Today's a great sunday; one of the best ever. I love my family, except that fat bugger who thinks he's super cool. Oh yea, he recently changed his hair style, and thinks that he's damn handsome and keep on swinging his head just to let the fringe fall. Cock-headed fat bastard.
I called my aunt last night to help me get a pack of cigarettes, cos i was running out of it. She helped me buy it last night, and she left it on a table outside my room when she reached home. Cos by the time she reached home, i was already dead asleep. When i woke up this morning, my aunt asked if i took the cigarettes, cos it was gone from the table. I didn't take it man. She kinda panicked, and asked my gramps if they saw it. At first, i was afraid that they'll reprimand me. But instead, they didn't, and they were even concerned about what happened. After much search, we all suspected that my brother (that gay) who stole it. We confronted him, and he kinda gave himself away. But he still didn't wanna admit that he took it. Fuck. So forget it la. I was complaining to my girl. She was shocked too, that even siblings would do this kinda thing. I told eugene about it too, and he gave me a very good "revenge plan". We decided to cut our pubic hair, stuff it into a cigarette, and let my bro smoke it. That'll be perfect. I SWEAR, HE'S GONNA SMOKE OUR PUBIC HAIR GOD DAMN IT! Whoever's interested in joining the prank, do let me know.
So went to meet my parents at Hougang Mall for dinner. I saw my sister again, and she's still as adorable and cute as ever. My bro came with his girlfriend. My impression was "Wa lao... Super cheena, and total buang". And my girl's impression was "She looks like she's from malaysia..." They make a good couple though. And my girl popped a very interesting question to me. She asked "How can the girl tahan his body odour?". Haha i laughed sia...
'Twas a pleasant dinner which i had though. I guess i kinda reconciled with my mum whom i used to hate. I don't feel the weight of hatred for her anymore, but still... Scars will always remain. As for my dad... He was showing me this interesting handphone which he got in Thailand. I took it and have a look, with my girl popping her head over to check it out too. The screen saver was a sexy girl in bikini. And i just commented.. "Wa ah pa... Cannot like that la...". Den my girl laughed. Haha... We men have our own needs, that i understand...
At the start of dinner, my sis was sooooo damn shy and didn't wanna face the table. She'd rather eat facing the back, which was the window. Haha. Then halfway through, she managed to get over her shy character, and started dancing. So cute la!!! My girl even went "EEeeeEks... So cuuuuutteee..." Haha. Seriously, she's damn cute.
My girl headed over to my place after dinner, and we had a good talk about the problems that we're facing in our relationship. I'm glad that we're able to realise what we have done wrong, and also being able to talk about it together. This is the kind of love life that i wanna have.
Today's a great sunday; one of the best ever. I love my family, except that fat bugger who thinks he's super cool. Oh yea, he recently changed his hair style, and thinks that he's damn handsome and keep on swinging his head just to let the fringe fall. Cock-headed fat bastard.
Comments:
Post a Comment