Thursday, July 05, 2007
Feel This...
Have you ever felt that...
- You have alot of money, but still feel poor at the same time? Like, something's still missing?
- You just had a big plate of food, but still feel hungry after consuming it?
- You have alot of music in your MP3, but you can't find the songs that you really like?
- You have alot of games to choose from, but they're just not your type?
I don't know if these relate to what i'm feeling now. I kind of feel... Empty despite i have everything i need, or most people out there would like to have. I don't know why i feel this way. Infact, i don't really know what i am feeling now.
Its just so... irritating. Honestly, i still feel lonely at times. I really couldn't help it. Sometimes, i really wished you were beside me. I kept it to myself, yes. I wouldn't refer that to being dishonest, but more of sparing a thought for you.
You just got no idea how lonely i feel at times.
I meant no ill intentions, i just need to rant at "something". For I've learnt, that it kinda helps confiding in here... More of, ranting...
- You have alot of money, but still feel poor at the same time? Like, something's still missing?
- You just had a big plate of food, but still feel hungry after consuming it?
- You have alot of music in your MP3, but you can't find the songs that you really like?
- You have alot of games to choose from, but they're just not your type?
I don't know if these relate to what i'm feeling now. I kind of feel... Empty despite i have everything i need, or most people out there would like to have. I don't know why i feel this way. Infact, i don't really know what i am feeling now.
Its just so... irritating. Honestly, i still feel lonely at times. I really couldn't help it. Sometimes, i really wished you were beside me. I kept it to myself, yes. I wouldn't refer that to being dishonest, but more of sparing a thought for you.
You just got no idea how lonely i feel at times.
I meant no ill intentions, i just need to rant at "something". For I've learnt, that it kinda helps confiding in here... More of, ranting...
Comments:
Post a Comment