Saturday, July 07, 2007
......
Time and time again. One after another.
Wish i weren't that sensitive. Wish jealousy was never a part of me.
I know of other solutions to that problem. Its just that i don't wanna play the "bad guy" role here.
I wish to be alone for now, tonight.
I'm sick of all these, and knowing that i do not make a good partner in life.
NOTHING you say can make me change that idea of myself.
I seriously wonder what you see in me.
If all doesn't bode well, its time. Time to let everything go.
The End.
Wish i weren't that sensitive. Wish jealousy was never a part of me.
I know of other solutions to that problem. Its just that i don't wanna play the "bad guy" role here.
I wish to be alone for now, tonight.
I'm sick of all these, and knowing that i do not make a good partner in life.
NOTHING you say can make me change that idea of myself.
I seriously wonder what you see in me.
If all doesn't bode well, its time. Time to let everything go.
The End.
Comments:
Post a Comment