<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Tongue Of Fire And Truth...

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Aint feelin' good man.... 

I started to have this pain in my throat since last saturday. Thought was just some normal throat pain... Until last night...

Yesterday was bad. Class was cancelled, but i still went to school with hye yung, asri and "wuzie" to do work, and after that, catch a movie with my girl. Yea, it was "The Simpsons". I seriously laughed my ass off la... My girl was worse, she couldn't stop laughing, the kind where its infectious and funny.... Haha.

After the show ended, i started to feel the uncomfort. I thought i was just feeling cold, so my girl asked if i'd like to take a smoke. (Thats one of the most surprising thing in my life, that she'll ask me this. I was kinda... Touched.) So i went ahead, and it felt no better. Hour by hour, i get more and more giddy, and my body aches like hell. In addition to that, i suspect that i'm down with tonsilitis. Its something that a food-lover wont wanna get. I got it twice in my life so far, and i hope this is the last time.

Last night, i got fever. A very bad one, and i was still outside. So i accompanied my girl back home, and she gave me medicine. I felt much better after one hour.

Woke up this morning, and i thought the illness is over. I came back home from school, and took a short nap. After i woke up, i was burning hot again. I was very worried that i'm down with dengue again. Its something that i can't afford to get again. I couldn't take it anymore, so i went to see the doc's.

After the checkup, it was confirmed that i got tonsilitis, and thats the reason for the fever. Phew... But now i'm still suffering la... =(

Comments: Post a Comment

Hey Idiot! Stop higlighting and get your ass in by clicking on it!