Saturday, July 21, 2007
20072007
Today marks the 6th month of us being together... (20072007). Haha. Simply means 20/07/2007. These 6 months have been great, really, which none of my previous relationships could ever give me.
Went to watch harry potter at marina square today. Hm... The show's okok, as compared to the last few episodes. Pretty interesting, and sad at the same time though.
Went for dinner at "New York New York" at city link. I've been wanting to try the food there since it opened. So yea... I shan't say much, but the food there is really GREAT!!! I love the pasta sauce, the bolognes, the mushroom soup and the oreo drink. Omg... Its really a heaven for food lovers. Its really worth the money and time there.
Went to esplanade area to jiwang-jiwang there. Hehe... Its been quite some time since i went there with her, and it ever feels so great. I just love spending time with her.
What really made me happy was, the smiles that she showed me. I could really tell that she's really happy, and that's all i ask for. Hehe...
Ok i think i shall stop here, cos yea, kinda tired already...
And oh! The transformers game.... Good shit... I chose to play in the decepticons story. Haha... Love thrashing the hell outta the environment...
Ok thats all for today...
P.S. I love you baby... i really love you loads... =)
Went to watch harry potter at marina square today. Hm... The show's okok, as compared to the last few episodes. Pretty interesting, and sad at the same time though.
Went for dinner at "New York New York" at city link. I've been wanting to try the food there since it opened. So yea... I shan't say much, but the food there is really GREAT!!! I love the pasta sauce, the bolognes, the mushroom soup and the oreo drink. Omg... Its really a heaven for food lovers. Its really worth the money and time there.
Went to esplanade area to jiwang-jiwang there. Hehe... Its been quite some time since i went there with her, and it ever feels so great. I just love spending time with her.
What really made me happy was, the smiles that she showed me. I could really tell that she's really happy, and that's all i ask for. Hehe...
Ok i think i shall stop here, cos yea, kinda tired already...
And oh! The transformers game.... Good shit... I chose to play in the decepticons story. Haha... Love thrashing the hell outta the environment...
Ok thats all for today...
P.S. I love you baby... i really love you loads... =)
Comments:
Post a Comment