Saturday, June 23, 2007
Weird Dream...
Last night, i had a dream... One of the weirdest, and one of the most painful one in fact...
I was walking on the streets, and suddenly i was shot at the right side of my torso. I fell in pain, and there was blood flowing down to the ground. I reached out to my wound, and saw a freaking hole into my flesh. Ouch... I ran to the nearby hospital, holding on to my wound to prevent more blood from flowing out. I had cold sweat due to the pain, and almost fainted. Everything i saw, turned into black and white (the near-effect of fainting). Reached the hospital, and sought for help. Fuck.... There was a whole crowd in the hospital, and i had to squeeze my way through. People keep clashing into me, resulting in more and more pain. Managed to withstand the pain, until i saw a doctor who came to my aid. He placed some form of stopper onto my wound, while he went to find first-aid medic kit. He managed to extract the bullet out of my torso, and placed some form of bandage over it. Soon after that, i totally recovered, feeling no more pain at all.
Haha strange dream eh... But rather interesting. The sight of my own wound hadn't left my mind, even until now. Sheesh...
Went to play basketball just now, and had a really good exercise. Had pretty good games today, though abit pissed cos of clement. He used his shoulder and clashed into me, and he was squirming in pain. Like what the fuck right? I should be the one who squirms in pain. He's a fucking diver (meaning those who fakes or exaggerates in "injuries", or even NO injuries at all) sia... Na beh... But due to an accidental movement, managed to give him a tight slap across his face. Haha! And eye for an eye lil' boy...
Anyways, to all Nightwish fans. Good news... They've found a new vocalist! Do check their band members page at http://www.nightwish.com/en/band/members
And for those who are curious about how she sounds like, paste this at your search bar. Its an audio track from their EP. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fShJs8eXrrk (Have to thank Wan Yi for letting me know about this info, and the link for the song). Personally, i feel that Anette sings better than Tarja. She has a softer touch of vocals as compared to Tarja. Which is, what they should sound like. Way to go, Anette...
Sigh... Too bad, there are no plans for tomorrow. I'll be fucking bored la... Who wants to ask me out? Anyone??? =\
I was walking on the streets, and suddenly i was shot at the right side of my torso. I fell in pain, and there was blood flowing down to the ground. I reached out to my wound, and saw a freaking hole into my flesh. Ouch... I ran to the nearby hospital, holding on to my wound to prevent more blood from flowing out. I had cold sweat due to the pain, and almost fainted. Everything i saw, turned into black and white (the near-effect of fainting). Reached the hospital, and sought for help. Fuck.... There was a whole crowd in the hospital, and i had to squeeze my way through. People keep clashing into me, resulting in more and more pain. Managed to withstand the pain, until i saw a doctor who came to my aid. He placed some form of stopper onto my wound, while he went to find first-aid medic kit. He managed to extract the bullet out of my torso, and placed some form of bandage over it. Soon after that, i totally recovered, feeling no more pain at all.
Haha strange dream eh... But rather interesting. The sight of my own wound hadn't left my mind, even until now. Sheesh...
Went to play basketball just now, and had a really good exercise. Had pretty good games today, though abit pissed cos of clement. He used his shoulder and clashed into me, and he was squirming in pain. Like what the fuck right? I should be the one who squirms in pain. He's a fucking diver (meaning those who fakes or exaggerates in "injuries", or even NO injuries at all) sia... Na beh... But due to an accidental movement, managed to give him a tight slap across his face. Haha! And eye for an eye lil' boy...
Anyways, to all Nightwish fans. Good news... They've found a new vocalist! Do check their band members page at http://www.nightwish.com/en/band/members
And for those who are curious about how she sounds like, paste this at your search bar. Its an audio track from their EP. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fShJs8eXrrk (Have to thank Wan Yi for letting me know about this info, and the link for the song). Personally, i feel that Anette sings better than Tarja. She has a softer touch of vocals as compared to Tarja. Which is, what they should sound like. Way to go, Anette...
Sigh... Too bad, there are no plans for tomorrow. I'll be fucking bored la... Who wants to ask me out? Anyone??? =\
Comments:
Post a Comment