Wednesday, June 13, 2007
......
Decided to go bowling at the last minute today.
Today was a good one i'd say, a really good one... Here's a pic of my score...
.jpg)
This score is crazy. I've never gotten this kinda good headstart before. 5 strikes in a row!!! Omg... Haha...
.jpg)
Kinda screwed up at the end... But nevertheless, the score is so far my highest!
I know which technique i should focus on now. That is, my forward. Have to constantly remind myself, "Less ref, more forward". Yea... Thats how i got the strikes for the first 5 throws...
Regarding my illness... I'm fucking sick like a dog now. The illness got worse a few hours ago... Sigh feels so damn terrible... ARGH.
Today was a good one i'd say, a really good one... Here's a pic of my score...
.jpg)
This score is crazy. I've never gotten this kinda good headstart before. 5 strikes in a row!!! Omg... Haha...
.jpg)
Kinda screwed up at the end... But nevertheless, the score is so far my highest!
I know which technique i should focus on now. That is, my forward. Have to constantly remind myself, "Less ref, more forward". Yea... Thats how i got the strikes for the first 5 throws...
Regarding my illness... I'm fucking sick like a dog now. The illness got worse a few hours ago... Sigh feels so damn terrible... ARGH.
Comments:
Post a Comment