Thursday, June 28, 2007
Argh...
Ok whatever. This is the second and the last time i'm gonna say this. I have confidence in defining what's nice to my ears. Whatever that may be nice to you, might not be the same for me. Vice-versa.
I feel insulted when one "tells me off" for what i wanna listen, and what i love to listen. There was once when my "friend" pointed her finger at my Cradle Of Filth CDs and mocked at them, saying that they're "Filthy Cds". Fuck. I AM sensitive. Call me a hound or whatever. But i believe in protecting the things i love/like. There'll be no one who can mock at what i like or love. I don't give a fuck. Look here. I CHOOSE what i like or love. Not you. Never anyone. Its me, myself and i. I sound self-centered? Oh... Too bad. A reflectance of a mirror?
I'm not pissed. I just need to voice myself out. Look. Even if i can't find that particular song that i want for the rest of my life, i'd not want it from you yourself. No this is not a reverse psychology. Try me. You want an honest opinion? Well, simple. You've insulted what i like, or want to have. Simple as that.
For those who'll anger me further regarding this, i swear upon my own blood, that i'll inject you with misery for as long as you're in contact with me. I know i'm very good in that. Try me. =)
P.S. - One of the songs you have in your playlist, really turned me off for good. That is the last song i'd wanna hear in my life. Its not even a song. Its noise. Don't ever ask me which one, cos i'll leave you with the shame until you figure it out yourself, which you probably wouldn't. Good luck.
I feel insulted when one "tells me off" for what i wanna listen, and what i love to listen. There was once when my "friend" pointed her finger at my Cradle Of Filth CDs and mocked at them, saying that they're "Filthy Cds". Fuck. I AM sensitive. Call me a hound or whatever. But i believe in protecting the things i love/like. There'll be no one who can mock at what i like or love. I don't give a fuck. Look here. I CHOOSE what i like or love. Not you. Never anyone. Its me, myself and i. I sound self-centered? Oh... Too bad. A reflectance of a mirror?
I'm not pissed. I just need to voice myself out. Look. Even if i can't find that particular song that i want for the rest of my life, i'd not want it from you yourself. No this is not a reverse psychology. Try me. You want an honest opinion? Well, simple. You've insulted what i like, or want to have. Simple as that.
For those who'll anger me further regarding this, i swear upon my own blood, that i'll inject you with misery for as long as you're in contact with me. I know i'm very good in that. Try me. =)
P.S. - One of the songs you have in your playlist, really turned me off for good. That is the last song i'd wanna hear in my life. Its not even a song. Its noise. Don't ever ask me which one, cos i'll leave you with the shame until you figure it out yourself, which you probably wouldn't. Good luck.
Comments:
Post a Comment