Monday, May 28, 2007
Haha...
Oh well, these are some random and perhaps, funny pics.... Haha...

First of all, my dog... A loud-speaker dog which wants to amplify its bark? Hm... I guess it wants to narrow its vision... It kinda looks happy this way though.... =\

Who the fuck will do that? Crazy gay... I guess he's deprived of true love...

Haha... Look carefully at the stamp, and the "twin towers". Does it kinda make sense to you?

Feels like the statue is making fun of the guy on the fone...

Check out the shadow behind the presentor... AHAHAHA!!!

Nice... Plastic bag........

Coincidence, or photoshopped? Heck it...

Feels like the previous pic though...

Not again...

Haha this is hilarious... I guess the designer did that on purpose. But looks funny and pretty creative....

Aw... Love is in the sky...

The thing behind the rabbit... Its an uncanny resemblance! Cute la.... Haha.

Camera angle trick.... AAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA~!

If i were this guy, i'd kinda feel... Malu... Haha.

First of all, my dog... A loud-speaker dog which wants to amplify its bark? Hm... I guess it wants to narrow its vision... It kinda looks happy this way though.... =\

Who the fuck will do that? Crazy gay... I guess he's deprived of true love...

Haha... Look carefully at the stamp, and the "twin towers". Does it kinda make sense to you?

Feels like the statue is making fun of the guy on the fone...

Check out the shadow behind the presentor... AHAHAHA!!!

Nice... Plastic bag........

Coincidence, or photoshopped? Heck it...

Feels like the previous pic though...

Not again...

Haha this is hilarious... I guess the designer did that on purpose. But looks funny and pretty creative....

Aw... Love is in the sky...

The thing behind the rabbit... Its an uncanny resemblance! Cute la.... Haha.

Camera angle trick.... AAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA~!

If i were this guy, i'd kinda feel... Malu... Haha.
Comments:
Post a Comment