Friday, May 18, 2007
Constructive ; Productive
Two of the main ladies in my life kinda gave me a good "reminder" of my own bad habits. Recently, things happened and they reminded me... "Must have a habit of saving money...". Yes i admit, i'm a big spender...
Now i'm really trying to save money... Resist temptations of buying stuffs, and cutting down on cigs are two of the main things i should start with. Temptations... My girl reminded me this sentence, and it'll be stuck in my head... She said "Get things that you need, not what you want.". This sentence sounds so simple, but it does make helluva sense. Another point of cutting down on smoking would really help too. Calculating, i spend more than a hundred bucks each month just on smoking. Thats... Crazy... Well, cut down for me!!!
Been smoking like, 5-6 sticks per day for the past few days. I think, i can manage it. But once in awhile, slightly overshot... Hehe. At least better than the past, when i used to take a pack per day. I don't like to be told what to do, but on the other hand, encouragement really works for me.
Yesterday's bowling was pretty good. One fucked up thing... The price was so damn expensive. Yesterday would be the first and last time i'll step into Tampines SAFRA. Fuck... Its $2.40 per game for student's rate. Whereas other places, around $1.60. Fuck! I got thirsty halfway thru the games, and i went to get a drink from the store there. I told the guy i wanted the 100 plus drink... The smaller bottle one la... When he told me $2.20... I was shocked. "What?!" slipped out from my mouth. And he gave me a funny look... Fuck... I wont step in there again unless i'm filthy rich... The lanes aren't that fantastic too. Fucked up... But luckily the game was good la... Otherwise, it might have spoiled my day...
Haha ok nothing else to blog.... Bye.
Now i'm really trying to save money... Resist temptations of buying stuffs, and cutting down on cigs are two of the main things i should start with. Temptations... My girl reminded me this sentence, and it'll be stuck in my head... She said "Get things that you need, not what you want.". This sentence sounds so simple, but it does make helluva sense. Another point of cutting down on smoking would really help too. Calculating, i spend more than a hundred bucks each month just on smoking. Thats... Crazy... Well, cut down for me!!!
Been smoking like, 5-6 sticks per day for the past few days. I think, i can manage it. But once in awhile, slightly overshot... Hehe. At least better than the past, when i used to take a pack per day. I don't like to be told what to do, but on the other hand, encouragement really works for me.
Yesterday's bowling was pretty good. One fucked up thing... The price was so damn expensive. Yesterday would be the first and last time i'll step into Tampines SAFRA. Fuck... Its $2.40 per game for student's rate. Whereas other places, around $1.60. Fuck! I got thirsty halfway thru the games, and i went to get a drink from the store there. I told the guy i wanted the 100 plus drink... The smaller bottle one la... When he told me $2.20... I was shocked. "What?!" slipped out from my mouth. And he gave me a funny look... Fuck... I wont step in there again unless i'm filthy rich... The lanes aren't that fantastic too. Fucked up... But luckily the game was good la... Otherwise, it might have spoiled my day...
Haha ok nothing else to blog.... Bye.
Comments:
Post a Comment