<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Tongue Of Fire And Truth...

Thursday, March 15, 2007

YYYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!! 

Hell yea! The 4 months holiday officially starts today! WOO HOO!!!

Gonna go to Ben's house tomorrow for his birthday bbq. Long time no see man... Gotta catch up with em...

Assessments, i guess we all went thru smoothly and proceed to year 3. Well done everyone!!! Happy for all of us.... Hehe...

Went to Inokii to collect my discs... Iced Earth and Hammerfall. And yea... Chan gave me posters of both the band! How kool???!?!?!?!?!!!!!!! KOOL ASS SHIET!!! HAHAH!!!! Power la... And again, he got me limited edition CD. Have to thank the man!!!

Loving my girl as always. No doubt, "nothing lasts forever...". But i can be sure that we'll prove that logic wrong. Hehe. I have faith in both of us, and she feels the same way too.

Eugene said something that really motivates me and make my proud of myself... "Hey i hope she's the last da sao (sis in law)... I dun wanna see you having another da sao." Haha. This really makes me happy. Nevertheless, thank you girl for making my dream so true. I've always wanted this kind of relationship since the first time i stepped into one. =)

I wanna go look for a job. Which, has got to be of something related to my hobby. Which is, music. Be it working in a guitar shop or metal-merchandise shop. Hehe... I wanna work! Eaern money, pamper myself abit and kill abit of time during this holidays. Hehe...

Its been a long time since i last touched my PS2 and yea, juz played it juz now. Hehe... Anymore Need For Speed series? BRING IT ON!!! (Although i still can't defeat the last "boss" in the game for NFS Carbon... Sian...)

This holiday, i'm soooooooo gonna enjoy it... Hehe.

Comments: Post a Comment

Hey Idiot! Stop higlighting and get your ass in by clicking on it!