<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Tongue Of Fire And Truth...

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The tides are over... 

Had a bad day last night...

I admit, i was being a bad guy. I never seem to understand those when things happen. I'm very sensitive to those kinda issues. Given the fact that u've tried your best to be my perfect girl, i was still hostile towards you.

I admit i was hurt also. The emotional pain was crazy and heavy. So heavy that it crushed me down to hell. But nevertheless, i'm still sorry for being so hostile. You're behind me now, sleeping so soundly. I've always wished that you'll be happy. And that you'll always be a happy person being with me. This, i really apologise, i'm sorry.

The promise i made juz now was not to "layan" you. I really mean it. And i hope that this promise would never be broken.

Today's an official 2nd month that we've been together. I wish this for eternity. I really do. =)

Comments: Post a Comment

Hey Idiot! Stop higlighting and get your ass in by clicking on it!