Saturday, March 24, 2007
SeDUCT + PROcess = PRODUCT
Haha stupid title la. Dunno why i came up with this when i got nothing to do. Sounds funny, but its a pretty true logic eh? Haha especially for married couples who intend to have kids la.
A week of fun and boredom. Holidays are like this to me. But i hope, this holiday would be different. I wanna work. Really... I dun wanna stay at home and do nothing, nor going out everyday and being a spendthrift. So yea...
Supposed to play basketball juz now. Fucked up weather i would say. On the way to SK, it started to rain like fucking cats and dogs. Bloody hell. Reached there, and got no choice but to slack under the nearby void deck and wait for the rain to stop. Yea stopped after 1 hour of waiting, and den headed to the court and play for awhile. Shortly after, fuck... Rain again. FUCKED UP! I wanna play sia. Fucking weather. I really hate rainy weathers especially when i'm out.
Went to have early supper at KFC instead. Was a pretty good one since its been a long time i went there. Chicken will always be my favourite. Haha. Sounds damn wrong la... Damn.
Slacked under aaron's block. Eugene noticed that "new tattoo" on my neck. Fuck! He said... "Instead of hor bang jim dio, now is hor lang jim dio..." (Meaning, instead of getting a mosquito bite, i got a bite from a human...) Haha... The bite of love i would say. Yea many would puke reading this, but i'll still say wat i would usually... I DUN CARE!!! Haha. Ok la... But yea... I STILL DUN CARE!!! Haha!!!
Well, hope tomorrow goes well. I dun wanna waste a weekend man. I juz wan us all to have fun on weekends. It has become a weekly routine with my members. I hope nothing goes wrong. Sheesh.
And yea... A song dedication for my girl... Untukmu Sayang. ("For you, my love" In malay)
Keindahan pelangi adalah
Keindahan wajahmu sayang
Yang sering bermain di mata
Hatiku ini
Keharuman bunga kasihku
Hanyalah untukmu sayang
Bagaikan pantai dan lautan
Takkan terpisah
Kasih sayangku ini
Hanyalah untukmu
Kutelah berjanji
Kaulah yang satu
Dalam hatiku ini
Untuk selamanya
Oh sayang
Untukmu sayang
A week of fun and boredom. Holidays are like this to me. But i hope, this holiday would be different. I wanna work. Really... I dun wanna stay at home and do nothing, nor going out everyday and being a spendthrift. So yea...
Supposed to play basketball juz now. Fucked up weather i would say. On the way to SK, it started to rain like fucking cats and dogs. Bloody hell. Reached there, and got no choice but to slack under the nearby void deck and wait for the rain to stop. Yea stopped after 1 hour of waiting, and den headed to the court and play for awhile. Shortly after, fuck... Rain again. FUCKED UP! I wanna play sia. Fucking weather. I really hate rainy weathers especially when i'm out.
Went to have early supper at KFC instead. Was a pretty good one since its been a long time i went there. Chicken will always be my favourite. Haha. Sounds damn wrong la... Damn.
Slacked under aaron's block. Eugene noticed that "new tattoo" on my neck. Fuck! He said... "Instead of hor bang jim dio, now is hor lang jim dio..." (Meaning, instead of getting a mosquito bite, i got a bite from a human...) Haha... The bite of love i would say. Yea many would puke reading this, but i'll still say wat i would usually... I DUN CARE!!! Haha. Ok la... But yea... I STILL DUN CARE!!! Haha!!!
Well, hope tomorrow goes well. I dun wanna waste a weekend man. I juz wan us all to have fun on weekends. It has become a weekly routine with my members. I hope nothing goes wrong. Sheesh.
And yea... A song dedication for my girl... Untukmu Sayang. ("For you, my love" In malay)
Keindahan pelangi adalah
Keindahan wajahmu sayang
Yang sering bermain di mata
Hatiku ini
Keharuman bunga kasihku
Hanyalah untukmu sayang
Bagaikan pantai dan lautan
Takkan terpisah
Kasih sayangku ini
Hanyalah untukmu
Kutelah berjanji
Kaulah yang satu
Dalam hatiku ini
Untuk selamanya
Oh sayang
Untukmu sayang
Comments:
Post a Comment