Monday, March 12, 2007
Rush...
Yea... This is the start of the assessment week and here i am, still blogging at 4.30am. Oh well...
I hope nothing goes wrong tomorrow during our printing. And yea, of cos, hope we'll all go thru the major assessment smoothly. I know we've all worked our asses off juz for this one. At least, i hope i get a grade B. Pray for me. Haha.
The same goes for all the people who are having their major assessments this week. Good luck all!
Ok going to my bed now... Shutting off my mind till 6.45. Gonna meet my angel before taking a cab down to school together tomorrow. See ya all... And remember... Please remember... Pray for us all. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA~ (the effects of being so tired now....)
I hope nothing goes wrong tomorrow during our printing. And yea, of cos, hope we'll all go thru the major assessment smoothly. I know we've all worked our asses off juz for this one. At least, i hope i get a grade B. Pray for me. Haha.
The same goes for all the people who are having their major assessments this week. Good luck all!
Ok going to my bed now... Shutting off my mind till 6.45. Gonna meet my angel before taking a cab down to school together tomorrow. See ya all... And remember... Please remember... Pray for us all. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA~ (the effects of being so tired now....)
Comments:
Post a Comment