<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Tongue Of Fire And Truth...

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Norwegian... 

Went out to far east to order two CD albums. Hammerfall - Threshold, and Iced Earth - Something Wicked This Way Come. Hehe... Can't wait for their arrival man... Its gonna bang my ass off.

Headed down to PS to meet Aaron and Alif. Walked to peace centre and played billard. Its been like months since i last played. Miss playing billard man. Haha. First round took pretty long. Its normal la... Warm up round. Second round was helluva better. Cleared the table at least twice the speed as compared to the first round. Aaron's improving... Haha. Had fun man. It'll be much better if all the members were here though... Nevermind. Lets have another outing there again when all of us are free at the same time.

Headed down to the food court at Paradiz centre to have dinner. Dinner was pretty ok, except for Alif. Haha could tell that he wasn't satisfied with dinner cos of the serving size.

Left for Dennis' place to slack. In the bus, there was this fucking bimbo. Damn bloody pissed. She talk on the phone, as if the phone was 10 metres away and she juz had to shout her fucking lungs out. "OH MY GOOOODDD! HE'S SO CUTE!!! YOU'RE STILL IN CONTACT WITH HIM?!?! OH MY GOD, I'M SOOOO GONNA CHECK OUT HIS FRIENDSTER TONIGHT..." Wa si beh du lan ar. I hate it when people shout into the phone. I blasted my Iced Earth, and could even hear her screaming into the phone. FUCK!

Reach dennis' place. Aaron and Dennis played some soccer game, Alif playing dennis' PSP while i rested there. Time's up and i juz went to meet my girl at her place.

Spent some time together, and took a stroll at her estate area... Took this pic, which was pretty sweet. I dare say, this is the first time that i would actually try to smile for the camera. I guess it turned out pretty ok. Nevertheless, i love this pic too. Love her embrace...



I'm with all smiles my love, my Norwegian Queen...

Comments: Post a Comment

Hey Idiot! Stop higlighting and get your ass in by clicking on it!