<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Tongue Of Fire And Truth...

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hehe.... 

I guess our major assessments today went ok at least. And yea, none of us failed for that. Haha so more or less, its a relief.

Went to my girl's place today to print some stuffs while i saw this particular pic that caught my attention. Kept on laughing at this pic cos personally, i find it damn cute. Haha... Here it is...




Looks like she kena caught red-handed for doing something. TIO LIA!!! ("Kena caught" in Hokkien) Haha... Hmmm... I wonder wat were u doing............... Haha but damn cute pic la. Couldn't stop laughing. She says its damn ugly, but i think otherwise.

I can smell the 4 months holiday from here. Its juz two days away. HAHA. To be exact, tomorrow's the last day of school before the 4 months break starts. So yea... YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Hey Idiot! Stop higlighting and get your ass in by clicking on it!