Sunday, February 04, 2007
Lust Stained Despair...
Went out with my girl to town today. Headed to starbucks at suntec to chill for awhile as my craving for chocolate came again. Haha. So yea... Chilled there till around 4+. Went with her to shop for her clothes at Zara in orchard. Sweet... We both agreed on this piece which will look good on her. Haha. Kinda same taste i guess?
Met her mum there... I would say, she's damn friendly. Man this is the first time i see a mum, who's really so friendly. She even shook hands with me, and offered me some japanese cheesecakes. Oh man... Nice.
Shortly after that, headed to meet the members at HMV. Haha... I even asked eugene to help me get hold of the Poisonblack CD first juz incase its gone. Reached there, and i kena a small prank. I panickly went to the metal section to look for my Poisonblack, and i couldn't find it. Eugene said it was gone... For a moment, i was like, damn sian. Giving me the funny look, he suddenly took out this disc which looks so familiar... FUCK!!! ITS THE POISONBLACK DISC!!! Asshole.. Haha. I quickly made my payment for it, and went to the movie DVD section. Aaron got the show "It". Planned to head to dennis' place to watch it.
Reached there, had the dopest chicken chop and headed up to watch the show. Good shit i would say. Pretty draggy to some, but i personally found it interesting. Cos it shows the whole story/process of how each kid gain their fear from the clown. Good shiet.
And final comments for the day... YESSA! Finally... Poisonblack is mine! Next up, i would wanna get the disc by the band "Behemoth", titled "Demigod". Sweet...
Met her mum there... I would say, she's damn friendly. Man this is the first time i see a mum, who's really so friendly. She even shook hands with me, and offered me some japanese cheesecakes. Oh man... Nice.
Shortly after that, headed to meet the members at HMV. Haha... I even asked eugene to help me get hold of the Poisonblack CD first juz incase its gone. Reached there, and i kena a small prank. I panickly went to the metal section to look for my Poisonblack, and i couldn't find it. Eugene said it was gone... For a moment, i was like, damn sian. Giving me the funny look, he suddenly took out this disc which looks so familiar... FUCK!!! ITS THE POISONBLACK DISC!!! Asshole.. Haha. I quickly made my payment for it, and went to the movie DVD section. Aaron got the show "It". Planned to head to dennis' place to watch it.
Reached there, had the dopest chicken chop and headed up to watch the show. Good shit i would say. Pretty draggy to some, but i personally found it interesting. Cos it shows the whole story/process of how each kid gain their fear from the clown. Good shiet.
And final comments for the day... YESSA! Finally... Poisonblack is mine! Next up, i would wanna get the disc by the band "Behemoth", titled "Demigod". Sweet...
Comments:
Post a Comment