<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Tongue Of Fire And Truth...

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ergh.... 

I hate it the idea of "All have to change just cos of one...". Damn sian of it... I'm getting sick of it. One day.... Juz one day... I'll blow up. Your attitude is so wrong. Do consider changing it for the better. All of us feel that way. A good example... "Don't request for help until you've tried, or you'll NEVER learn."

To those girls who stereotype guys. I dare tell u, that there are nice guys out there too. Don't judge us juz because you've been thru ALOT of failed relationships. You failed, may not be cos of the guy. Have you thought of your being? To me, you take things for granted. Now, you can't blame the guy for being a jerk can you? We too, are humans. Not animals. And we being guys, aren't your animals. We have feelings. Don't blame us all for things that go wrong. Take a good look at thyself.

And thanks babe. Thanks for being with me and accepting me for who i am. Alot of people would say "Aiya... Initial stage ma. Of course so loving la...". I'm not that kind of guy. Who u see me as now, would be the guy whom you'll see for the whole life time. I am me. I don't show love cos its the "honeymoon" period. I know myself much more than others. And to that "friend", this is a message for you... "Don't tell my girl how to love her guy. Because she respects her guy more than you respect guys. And also, don't be a know-it-all. Cos you know no shit about me."

Comments: Post a Comment

Hey Idiot! Stop higlighting and get your ass in by clicking on it!