<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Tongue Of Fire And Truth...

Monday, February 05, 2007

As Above, So Below... 

Man... Dunno wats wrong with me these few days. Over-sleeping seems to occur to me often nowadays. Sheesh. Kinda irritating.

Yessa!!! Gonna get my Behemoth CD and T-shirt (Zos Kia Cultas) soon... Sweet... Have been aiming on them both for a long time... And its time to get em. Most probably will get the hammerfall t-shirt too. The design of the shirt looks damn sweet. Nice. "We are the templars of steel. The taste of blood, is the taste of metal.". Haha... Nah juz some random phrases.

I Love you baby. I know u wanna get me stuffs which i really like/love, but too bad, i'm faster than thou! Hehe... Its the thought that counts aint it? You yourself are already my present. Its good enough. You're already my walking present that i could solely embrace. Its really good enough honey. =)

Man i really can't wait to get my Ipod Nano 4GB. Sheesh.... I could hear it calling my name everyday... I'm comin' ta getcha baby!!! Only... After CNY. Hehe...

Once again, as above, so below...

Comments: Post a Comment

Hey Idiot! Stop higlighting and get your ass in by clicking on it!