Saturday, January 20, 2007
Rogue
Ok here's a pic that we took together yesterday... Hehe...

Ok... I admit, i really do miss her man. Yes i admit again, its kinda speedy. I mean, we progress real fast. And of course, i hope there's no flaws and stuffs... So far, she's juz so... Well... Such a honey-coated Rogue of mine... Oh man... So yea, went to meet her in school today, and at the same time accompany her while she does her work. Yea, she told me that she misses me too, so the more i should go down. Passing her my hard-disk is a lame reason to meet her, the real reason is, i really wanted to see her. So yea...
I called her upon reaching, and yea... She also juz reached. When she walked up to me, she passed me this bottle of tea... Its for my coughing throat... Oh my... You're so sweet honey. It really melts my heart. Sigh... And you wouldn't even mind sharing a drink with me despite knowing that i'm having a light cough. How i wish, i could juz give u a big tight hug. Hehe...
So yea, accompanied her till 6.30, and she went to meet her mum. While i, head down to seng kang to meet the members to play basketball. Woah i swear man... It kinda took alot out of me despite me playing quite little today. First of all, i forgot to bring my towel, which kinda sucked. Secondly, i skipped my dinner and yea... Was having a slight gastric pain while playing. These are the reasons why i played a lil' today. Nevertheless, and enjoyable one. Its been a month since i last played basketball... Due to the sick weather. Stupid rain... Go away... And yea... Rain rain, go away... It applies to that korean fuckhead. I juz can't stand the sight of him. Haha. Kill me if u wish when u read those of above. I don't care. HAHA!!!
Went to have mac's after playing basketball, and yea... Headed back home. And on the way home, she smsed me "Hey i'm happy. Cos i juz scolded Edwin (Her lousy ex guy)" I am happy and proud of you honey... If that edwin fucker can't get over her and still keeps on pestering her, it'll be a sure thing that i'll show him the power of metal. And yea... Here i am, typing out blog after a good bath.
I miss you babe... Hehe. Gonna bring you out with my buddies tomorrow. See ya babe... ^_^

Ok... I admit, i really do miss her man. Yes i admit again, its kinda speedy. I mean, we progress real fast. And of course, i hope there's no flaws and stuffs... So far, she's juz so... Well... Such a honey-coated Rogue of mine... Oh man... So yea, went to meet her in school today, and at the same time accompany her while she does her work. Yea, she told me that she misses me too, so the more i should go down. Passing her my hard-disk is a lame reason to meet her, the real reason is, i really wanted to see her. So yea...
I called her upon reaching, and yea... She also juz reached. When she walked up to me, she passed me this bottle of tea... Its for my coughing throat... Oh my... You're so sweet honey. It really melts my heart. Sigh... And you wouldn't even mind sharing a drink with me despite knowing that i'm having a light cough. How i wish, i could juz give u a big tight hug. Hehe...
So yea, accompanied her till 6.30, and she went to meet her mum. While i, head down to seng kang to meet the members to play basketball. Woah i swear man... It kinda took alot out of me despite me playing quite little today. First of all, i forgot to bring my towel, which kinda sucked. Secondly, i skipped my dinner and yea... Was having a slight gastric pain while playing. These are the reasons why i played a lil' today. Nevertheless, and enjoyable one. Its been a month since i last played basketball... Due to the sick weather. Stupid rain... Go away... And yea... Rain rain, go away... It applies to that korean fuckhead. I juz can't stand the sight of him. Haha. Kill me if u wish when u read those of above. I don't care. HAHA!!!
Went to have mac's after playing basketball, and yea... Headed back home. And on the way home, she smsed me "Hey i'm happy. Cos i juz scolded Edwin (Her lousy ex guy)" I am happy and proud of you honey... If that edwin fucker can't get over her and still keeps on pestering her, it'll be a sure thing that i'll show him the power of metal. And yea... Here i am, typing out blog after a good bath.
I miss you babe... Hehe. Gonna bring you out with my buddies tomorrow. See ya babe... ^_^
Comments:
Post a Comment