Saturday, January 13, 2007
Oh well...
Part 1.
Was slacking with the members, when they gave me a new nickname... Which is, pretty kool i think. "Mr 7.5" was wat they called me. Haha. Sounds pretty kool... And under gene's block, we saw alif trying to adjust his bike. Yes we noticed that he "Zheng" his bike abit ar. Den eugene was saying "Zheng his bike..." And i dunno why, suddenly the term "Pimp my ride" came into my mind. Wa ryhmes sia...
Part 2.
Sedih sikit ar... Asked myself "What the hell am i thinking? Tak boleh gini ar. Dia ada mata ayer..." But i guess i'm alright. I guess its not necessary to have it all even though i have a liking... At least i know what's good for us all.
"Just forget about it. Just be happy..." is what i can say to myself. If my chance will ever come, i'll wait. These words i say to you "Hatiku, untukmu..." My malay ain't that good, but at least i know what i'm saying.
I meant no sarcasm when i supported or aided you, but only for the best for you. =)
Its easy to "capture" my heart. It all comes down to the rogue. If she wants to hold on to it, it shall be hers. Its ok, i guess... Just live to be happy, is my aim in life. I don't want a grievous life. I dont wanna live in agony and pain anymore. I wanna make myself and the people around me happy. Thats all...
I think its too early to say that i have feelings for you, cos its nonsensical. I know nuts about you. But what i'm feeling right now, is admiration. Ya know, like SA (go figure out....). So yea... I'll juz stop things on my side, for i know that its totally... Er... Nonsensical? Yea. Nira would've agreed if i said "I fall in love easily".
Oh well... I juz hope the best for you. And without doubt, i'll wait... =)
Ok going off to play NFS Carbon. Off i go...
Was slacking with the members, when they gave me a new nickname... Which is, pretty kool i think. "Mr 7.5" was wat they called me. Haha. Sounds pretty kool... And under gene's block, we saw alif trying to adjust his bike. Yes we noticed that he "Zheng" his bike abit ar. Den eugene was saying "Zheng his bike..." And i dunno why, suddenly the term "Pimp my ride" came into my mind. Wa ryhmes sia...
Part 2.
Sedih sikit ar... Asked myself "What the hell am i thinking? Tak boleh gini ar. Dia ada mata ayer..." But i guess i'm alright. I guess its not necessary to have it all even though i have a liking... At least i know what's good for us all.
"Just forget about it. Just be happy..." is what i can say to myself. If my chance will ever come, i'll wait. These words i say to you "Hatiku, untukmu..." My malay ain't that good, but at least i know what i'm saying.
I meant no sarcasm when i supported or aided you, but only for the best for you. =)
Its easy to "capture" my heart. It all comes down to the rogue. If she wants to hold on to it, it shall be hers. Its ok, i guess... Just live to be happy, is my aim in life. I don't want a grievous life. I dont wanna live in agony and pain anymore. I wanna make myself and the people around me happy. Thats all...
I think its too early to say that i have feelings for you, cos its nonsensical. I know nuts about you. But what i'm feeling right now, is admiration. Ya know, like SA (go figure out....). So yea... I'll juz stop things on my side, for i know that its totally... Er... Nonsensical? Yea. Nira would've agreed if i said "I fall in love easily".
Oh well... I juz hope the best for you. And without doubt, i'll wait... =)
Ok going off to play NFS Carbon. Off i go...
Comments:
Post a Comment