<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Tongue Of Fire And Truth...

Friday, January 19, 2007

Metal-Heart... Yet so soft as the clouds above. 

First of all, i would wanna say... EASY RIDER ROCKS LIKE HELL!!! Yea its a band that i juz discovered yesterday. FUCKING GOOD SHIT! Purest of the pure heavy metal... How sweet is that baby?

Ok was a pretty a last minute plan to meet her, but heck... I juz went ahead with it. Hehe.

Met her at Compass Point. Its been ages since she went there. So yea... Accompanied her to walk around, looking at things. And yea, went to AMK next to taper my pants...

I've been thinking for a long time, and finally feel that i should really taper my pants. I personally don't like wearing loose fit stuffs, so yea... I even altered my t-shirts juz cos of that. Haha. Yea, went to AMK to send it for a taper service. Hope that i wont look like a mat. Even if i do... Fuck it. I like it that way. Haha. Of cos, she's sweet enough to accompany me there, and give me suggestions on the tapering. Finally decided, and paid the cost for tapering. Gonna go back on sunday to retrieve them back.

By right, she's supposed to go to her friend's place to do work. In the end, we ended up chilling and chatting at a near by coffeeshop while waiting for her friend to arrive. Her friend came at around... 45 mins later. They wanted to have dinner out and she wanted me to tag along. Of cos, i agreed cos i don't feel like eating at home either. Haha. And the other reason is... I juz wanted to spend more time with her...

Met another of her friend at kovan mrt and started walking to the designated eating place. Initially, i didnt really have a good impression of her friend in school. But as time goes by, i juz feel that she's a nice person. I guess i should really learn not to judge a person on the surface. So yea, i guess i have another two friends in school.

The punggol 21 nasi lemak stall wasn't open, so i juz introduced them a pretty good eating place. Sweet, tried new stuffs, and love it. And hell yea... Her friends were making fun of us... Scenario... She didnt feel like drinking much, so yea... I juz ordered a cup of chrysenthemum (dunn how to spell la) tea, for the both of us to share. At the same time, i told the auntie "Could you please put two straws into the cup? Thanks..." Her friend immediately went "Eh need two straws meh... No nid la... Share one will do" And both her friends went giggling away. Kau jangan kacau ar... Malu sia... Haha. Finished eating, went back to heartland mall to jalan jalan and slack. Finally, i agreed to take a pic with her. Could tell that she's really happy when i agreed finally. Haha. Cos she really smiled even before we took a pic. Sweet...

It was around 9+ when she's going off to her friend's place. So yea... We had our day done. As usual, the both of us felt it wasn't enough. Haha. And i kept bringing up that "joke" about wednesdays...

When i reached home, i started missing her already. Like, sheesh... And yea, we chat on phone after i was done bathing... I miss you, i admit. Hearing your voice was good enough. Hehe. I think i'm going gaa-gaa over you honey... let that be a good sign... =)

Whenever you take off your specs, your eyes are juz... So bewitching. Your eyes are juz so... Beautiful......

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Hey Idiot! Stop higlighting and get your ass in by clicking on it!