<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Tongue Of Fire And Truth...

Monday, January 29, 2007

Day by day... 

Felix's birthday celebration made me realised deeply that i'm turning 21 this year. Damn. Time flies... It made me think how i'm gonna celebrate it since its the age that one would turn into an adult. Sheesh... But yea, more or less, i'm having a chalet. My gramp's is gonna sponsor me! Hehe... All "bao ka liao"... Booking of two rooms side-by-side for chalet, bbq food blah blah blah...

And suay suay, i dunno why the hell i kena cough. Last night, i only drank and ate abit. Sheesh... Now coughing like dog. Shit man... I juz recovered from cough a few days back.. Now kena again. Damn...

Went to Inokii with her today, and got 3 tees for CNY. Hehe... To name, i bought the tees of bands like "Immortal", "Emperor" and "Destruction". I love em all. Nice design i would say.

Oh well, i seriously hope this cough will be gone soon. I hate coughs and flu. Damn. I'd rather get a fever man... I hate illnesses which will disrupt my sleep. Argh. Irritating to the max...

Comments: Post a Comment

Hey Idiot! Stop higlighting and get your ass in by clicking on it!