Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Argh...
For the past few days, i've been sick like a dog. Well, i suffered from serious cough and loads of phlegm. Disgusting shit. And shortly after that, bodyaches and headaches pound on me like there's no tomorrow. Total living hell...
Could say that i've recovered by this morning... And fuck. What could be more miserable? Now, i am showing signs of stomach flu. Its one of the worst sickness that i ever gotten. And yes, i hate that fucking thing. Argh... I hope its juz a false alarm. Cos its juz showing signs, and not a confirmed situation yet. So please... Spare me off.
Cos of the stomach pain, i couldn't get to spend time with her. Guilty. I feel so bad. I want to spend time with her so badly, but i juz couldn't. Fucking hell...
Whats worse? Sabrina Long (Our course HOD) knows about our relationship. Bumped into her when i was with my girl, and sabrina asked "Hey are you two pak-tohing?" (Dating). Man.... Oh well, wats done is done. Personally, i dun really like to keep our relationship a secret. I mean, there's nothing to hide or feel shy about it. And i guess, its juz another blessing in disguise?
Well, hope that this stomach of mine was juz cracking a joke on me and it'll recover by tomorrow. I don't wanna skip class or feel like fuck. I hate illnesses...
Could say that i've recovered by this morning... And fuck. What could be more miserable? Now, i am showing signs of stomach flu. Its one of the worst sickness that i ever gotten. And yes, i hate that fucking thing. Argh... I hope its juz a false alarm. Cos its juz showing signs, and not a confirmed situation yet. So please... Spare me off.
Cos of the stomach pain, i couldn't get to spend time with her. Guilty. I feel so bad. I want to spend time with her so badly, but i juz couldn't. Fucking hell...
Whats worse? Sabrina Long (Our course HOD) knows about our relationship. Bumped into her when i was with my girl, and sabrina asked "Hey are you two pak-tohing?" (Dating). Man.... Oh well, wats done is done. Personally, i dun really like to keep our relationship a secret. I mean, there's nothing to hide or feel shy about it. And i guess, its juz another blessing in disguise?
Well, hope that this stomach of mine was juz cracking a joke on me and it'll recover by tomorrow. I don't wanna skip class or feel like fuck. I hate illnesses...
Comments:
Post a Comment