Thursday, January 25, 2007
And Then, There Was Silence...
Its already thursday, one more day before the first week of school ends. Man, it really passes by so quickly... Cracking my head about the site for ED studio. Argh... Hate it when these kinda things happen.
Other than that, the first week of school was alright i guess. The feeling of going to school with my girl was kinda... Sweet? Haha. Maybe cos i've never been in that kinda situation. But yea... I hope we can go to school together every wednesday. Hehe.
Yesterday was great, until this fucker spoiled it. Was with my girl alone, and this fucktard beggar came begging for 2 bucks. And yea, he's like, around sec 3? Keep on telling me about his mum getting into hospital and stuffs. Hey its not that i'm a cold hearted fucker, its juz that i dislike the way you talk, the way you look at people. No sense of sincerety. Kindly, i juz asked him to leave. But he never did. He still stood there, staring at me. Na bei... I could seriously take out my chain and whip the fuck outta him. He stood there, staring at me. I asked him "Hey wats your problem?" Guess wat he replied... "You punk ar?" Na beh... Of cos i said no. None of me looks like a punk. I told him to get going... After a min of staring at me again, he finally left. CB... If it wasn't for her presence, i might have really whacked the shit outta that fucker. Idiot. My logic towards a beggar "If he/she has all 4 limbs intact, why the fuck do you wanna beg? Go get a job and earn some cash mothafucker...". If you're seriously wheelchair-bound, i might still spare you the cash. Fuck. That bugger was even riding on a bicycle. A pretty well conditioned one to be exact. You expect me to believe him? Fuck no.
Ok enough about that begging bugger. She brought me to have dinner around her place. So yea... It was damn filling. Haha. Alright, and den walked her home... Sweet...
And as for today, fuck... For the first time, i'm late for like, 1 and a half hours! OMG! Jia lat sia. Haha... I guess i was too tired? But oh well... When i was in school, asri said that Edwin was disappointed in our exhibiting models. Shit man. I'd rather not get my model into the exhibition. feels like i'm doing "sai-gang" (Shit work in hokkien) for my model. Dun blame me if i didnt do it well. But seriously... Shit.
Another random thing that i would really wanna get off my chest. Seriously. I FUCKING hate those kinda people who's like... Ok picture this scenario. A girl, says that she's tired. So, i ask her to sleep, or take a rest. She dont wanna rest, ok so be it. And then, she keeps on whining there... (A made-up scenario) Ti di tiu ti di tiu ("keep on crying and crying... cry cry cry..." in hokkien). Den later gimme some kinda jiao logic... Wa cb... Si beh du lan ar! Juz STFU and get lost... I really hate these kinda people. Turns me off totally... ARGH!.
Other than that, the first week of school was alright i guess. The feeling of going to school with my girl was kinda... Sweet? Haha. Maybe cos i've never been in that kinda situation. But yea... I hope we can go to school together every wednesday. Hehe.
Yesterday was great, until this fucker spoiled it. Was with my girl alone, and this fucktard beggar came begging for 2 bucks. And yea, he's like, around sec 3? Keep on telling me about his mum getting into hospital and stuffs. Hey its not that i'm a cold hearted fucker, its juz that i dislike the way you talk, the way you look at people. No sense of sincerety. Kindly, i juz asked him to leave. But he never did. He still stood there, staring at me. Na bei... I could seriously take out my chain and whip the fuck outta him. He stood there, staring at me. I asked him "Hey wats your problem?" Guess wat he replied... "You punk ar?" Na beh... Of cos i said no. None of me looks like a punk. I told him to get going... After a min of staring at me again, he finally left. CB... If it wasn't for her presence, i might have really whacked the shit outta that fucker. Idiot. My logic towards a beggar "If he/she has all 4 limbs intact, why the fuck do you wanna beg? Go get a job and earn some cash mothafucker...". If you're seriously wheelchair-bound, i might still spare you the cash. Fuck. That bugger was even riding on a bicycle. A pretty well conditioned one to be exact. You expect me to believe him? Fuck no.
Ok enough about that begging bugger. She brought me to have dinner around her place. So yea... It was damn filling. Haha. Alright, and den walked her home... Sweet...
And as for today, fuck... For the first time, i'm late for like, 1 and a half hours! OMG! Jia lat sia. Haha... I guess i was too tired? But oh well... When i was in school, asri said that Edwin was disappointed in our exhibiting models. Shit man. I'd rather not get my model into the exhibition. feels like i'm doing "sai-gang" (Shit work in hokkien) for my model. Dun blame me if i didnt do it well. But seriously... Shit.
Another random thing that i would really wanna get off my chest. Seriously. I FUCKING hate those kinda people who's like... Ok picture this scenario. A girl, says that she's tired. So, i ask her to sleep, or take a rest. She dont wanna rest, ok so be it. And then, she keeps on whining there... (A made-up scenario) Ti di tiu ti di tiu ("keep on crying and crying... cry cry cry..." in hokkien). Den later gimme some kinda jiao logic... Wa cb... Si beh du lan ar! Juz STFU and get lost... I really hate these kinda people. Turns me off totally... ARGH!.
Comments:
Post a Comment