<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Tongue Of Fire And Truth...

Monday, December 25, 2006

Ups and downs... 

Went to dennis' place today to "celebrate" christmas eve. Had pretty much fun, especially playing the Tekken 5 together and laughing about the "YEEEAAAAAHHHHHSSS" joke with aaron. Fucking cock ar... haha...

Please, leave me for good ok? Don't contact me, unless i contact you. I know its selfish, but i do not want to rekindle a flame that i once put out. I don't wan to be a slave to the matters of heart anymore. Free me from it. It wasn't easy for me to get this far, so please, dun ruin it. Period.

Now i'm off to sleep.... Damn tired. Haha...

And oh ya... Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all the folks... I can smell 2007 from here... (Aaron, you know wat i mean... Haha "I can smell IT from here...")

Comments: Post a Comment

Hey Idiot! Stop higlighting and get your ass in by clicking on it!