Thursday, December 14, 2006
No mood...
Went jamming today. Wasn't that much of fun though. Dunno why. I juz dun feel like jamming anymore until i form a band and play full-length songs. I hate it when we juz stop half-way suddenly. Sian...
The assignments are really killing my mind. It is always on my mind... Even if i dun wanna think about it. Argh... Point blank a magnum at me, someone???
She'd swore me vows in fragrant blood
"Never to part,
Lest Jealous heaven stole our hearts..."
Then this i screamed
"Come back to me,
For I was born in love with thee.
So why should fate stand inbetween?"
The assignments are really killing my mind. It is always on my mind... Even if i dun wanna think about it. Argh... Point blank a magnum at me, someone???
She'd swore me vows in fragrant blood
"Never to part,
Lest Jealous heaven stole our hearts..."
Then this i screamed
"Come back to me,
For I was born in love with thee.
So why should fate stand inbetween?"
Comments:
Post a Comment