<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Tongue Of Fire And Truth...

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Haha... 

Had lesson as per normal today despite the happenings yesterday. I would personally say, Ron is pretty much a good lecturer.

Finished david's drawings in the class today. That means, i've completed one of the subjects for assessments. HAHA! Kool ass shiet...

As for edwin's class... We went to do some autocad in the com lab. Out of a sudden, he said we should go for the garden festival thing at suntec. So, he drove us there. Haha kool eh...

Its been ages since i last went to suntec area man... The christmas decorations there are not bad i would say. Simple and pleasing to the eyes. Especially the bridge that connects the city link to suntec itself. Could feel the christmas aura. Haha...

Went in, bought the tickets to enter the place. Upon going to the exhibition, i saw this ger who looks like teck seng. OMG! Den i quickly asked asri to look at her. He kept on laughing and spread the words. Spread to Edwin, and he also laughed. Cock sia... I would say, the exhibition is pretty much interesting and has the "wow" factor. Especially the exhibition on the 6th floor. Totally awesome... I'm lost for words. Haha. There's this particular work i really like, which is the big black semi-globe there. Inside it, portrays a "timeline" of how the earth was formed, and how the plants are suffering. I don't know why, i feel pretty much touched when i exit the area. Made me feel that plants are not only a nature's creation, but also something that brings life and death to living things around. Man... Love it...

Man i'm so addicted to this song for now...

Firehouse - I live my life for you

You know you're everything to me and I could never see
The two of us apart
And you know I give myself to you and no matter what you do
I promise you my heart

I've built my world around you and I want you to know
I need you like I've never needed anyone before

Chorus:
I live my life for you
I wanna be by your side in everything that you do
And if there's only one thing you can believe is true
I live my life for you

I dedicate my life to you, you know that I would die for you
But our love would last forever
And I will always be with you and there is nothing we can't do
As long as we're together

I just can't live without you and I want you to know
I need you like I've never needed anyone before
I live my life for you
I wanna be by your side in everything that you do
And if there's only one thing you can believe is true
I live my life for you

I've built my world around you and I want you to know
I need you like i never needed anyone before

I live my life for you
I wanna be by your side in everything that you do
And if there's only one thing you can believe is true
I live my life for you

I live my life for you

Comments: Post a Comment

Hey Idiot! Stop higlighting and get your ass in by clicking on it!