Tuesday, December 12, 2006
.............
Juz now as i went into my gramp's office, he told me... "Next time, don't sell away this house that i bought. I bought it with my sweat and blood. When i'm really gone, please, you and your pa will take over everything that remains here. No matter what, don't sell away this house..."
It really made me wanna cry. I dunno why... Really. I suddenly feel so down. I don't wan u to be gone. Never. But at the same time, i understand that a human will die. Its juz life. But.. .Really... i dun want it to happen.
He juz made me realise how short life is. To live to the fullest, to achieve wat u wan, to walk thru hardships, to enjoy the fruit of labour, to pass on to your younger generation... All these, make up life. Life's too short to even fulfill these conditions. For most people, they can't even live long enough to obtain wat they want in life. Sad...
Really... I wish, you'll live for eternity. If there's this pill that would give eternal life/youth to a person, i'd trade everything i have for you... Even if it costs a slow and painful death to me. I'm willing to do anything that would trade for those pills...
It really made me wanna cry. I dunno why... Really. I suddenly feel so down. I don't wan u to be gone. Never. But at the same time, i understand that a human will die. Its juz life. But.. .Really... i dun want it to happen.
He juz made me realise how short life is. To live to the fullest, to achieve wat u wan, to walk thru hardships, to enjoy the fruit of labour, to pass on to your younger generation... All these, make up life. Life's too short to even fulfill these conditions. For most people, they can't even live long enough to obtain wat they want in life. Sad...
Really... I wish, you'll live for eternity. If there's this pill that would give eternal life/youth to a person, i'd trade everything i have for you... Even if it costs a slow and painful death to me. I'm willing to do anything that would trade for those pills...
Comments:
Post a Comment