<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Tongue Of Fire And Truth...

Monday, December 18, 2006

Argh... Nothing I do ever seems to be enough... 

Stress stress stress... So much to do, so little time left.

I'm feeling damn stressed cos of history now. Its one of the subjects that i hate the most. Cos i got no fucking idea wat the lecturer wants from me. Really... NO FUCKING IDEA. Nevermind. Sampled on one of my friend's work. Got a rough idea. But, i felt that nothing i do, was ever enough. I feel that i really suck in some points. I did all i could, but there's still nothing. I feel that i've let my group down...

Fuck la... I really wanna get over this study life. A price to pay, i'll miss all my school mates. No its not as if i'm graduating tomorrow. They are the ones who actually made me wanna come to school everyday. Sigh... Nothing comes without a price to pay eh? Fuck theories...

Fuck this, fuck that... Is all i can say for now. By fucking away things, i slowly grow to realise that i've sortta gotten over THAT feeling. Others would be happy for me. But really... Sometimes, i feel so down. For no fucking reason.

Now all i can do, is to do my work, tahan my tiredness and getting shit from history subject. I really hate it. History be past, so be it. Why the fuck are we gonna study it? I don't look like i'm interested in the history of design do i?! Fucking shit...

Am i showing signs of depression, again? I hope not...

Comments: Post a Comment

Hey Idiot! Stop higlighting and get your ass in by clicking on it!