<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Tongue Of Fire And Truth...

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Argh.... Irritating... 

Went home from school yesterday, and i felt as if i had tired eyes. Initially, i thought that i did not have enough sleep the previous night... Until...

I slept at 2am last night, and woke up at 4 am to the fucking pain in my eye. I couldn't even open my eyes. Not at all. I had to feel my way around. Sucks. Imagine someone taking needles and poking your eyes at every single milli-second.... Thats how it felt....

At around 4.30, my gramps drove me to TTS hospital to have my eyes checked up. The consultation was really a painful one. That doc had to "pry" open my eyes to have a good look at them. Argh... Damn painful. And after about 20 mins of check-up, there was a conclusion. He told me that i got an "eye virus", which is caused by serious bacteria entering my eyes and spreading from within. I was like "HOLY FUCK!". Well, i'm the sort of person who can't afford to lose my eyes and my limbs. Cos if that happens, i'd really commit suicide. I mean it. Well, touch wood la. Ok back to the topic. It was pretty serious when i got there.

After everything's done, and i'm on my way back home. Luckily, things got slightly better. Could at least open my eyes for awhile. I dripped that eye solution and went back to sleep... Sigh. A painful one....

Went to school, looking as if i juz cried for hours. Really... My eyes were swollen and all. Shit. I kept on sniffing and blinking my eyes. But of cos, it felt better than the night before. The pain came again at around 4+ this afternoon. ARGH! I quickly made my way home... Dripped that solution again, and things got slightly better again. Now, i still have the tired eyes feeling.

Really... I don't wanna become blind... Please watch over me, my dear ancestors... I really hope i'll get well soon....

Last but not least, a song dedicated to all my true friends, family and my buddies for life... Its called... "Hero" (By Europe. Aint no metal shit, but a good rock song).

It’s not like I wouldn’t dream, if you had not shown the way
It’s not like I wouldn’t fight, not knowing ‘bout your life
It’s not like I wouldn’t stand, right here with my friends

You threw us all a line, when our days slipped away
You gave us of your time

Cause you were my hero, my friday night
You wrote the soundtrack to my life
And gave me something to hold on to
When I was growing up you were the rock
In my life

It’s not like I live my days by every word you spoke
Like I’m up every night, drinking with your ghost
It’s not like I can’t look back without moving on

You threw us all a line, when our days slipped away
You gave us of your time

Cause you were my hero, my friday night
You wrote the soundtrack to my life
And gave us kids, a chance to dream
Days when I had enough, you were the rock
In my life

You still throw me that line, as my days slipped away
You give me of your time

You’re still my hero, my friday night
You wrote the soundtrack to my life
You give me something to hold on to
As I’m still growing up you are the rock
In my life

Comments: Post a Comment

Hey Idiot! Stop higlighting and get your ass in by clicking on it!