Thursday, November 23, 2006
Still Alive And Rockin...
Yea things are getting better for me it seems. No pains nor misery so far. Memories remain though. But harmless.
These few days are being spent in school, having the company of my beloved class 2E. Yes, seriously, they can make me laugh my head off. And really, i'm happy to be in that class. I guess you guys can really cheer me up huh... Haha. Good to know that too.
Well, next friday we'll be having a class BBQ at yung's place since its a condo. Haha... Can rent BBQ pit. Not confirmed yet, but most probably lor... I sure hope the Pyro ain't gonna be the firestarter again... Haha.
Alot of funny incidents happen during this week, but i'm lazy to type it all down. Shit man... Laughed like mad... HAHA!
These few days are being spent in school, having the company of my beloved class 2E. Yes, seriously, they can make me laugh my head off. And really, i'm happy to be in that class. I guess you guys can really cheer me up huh... Haha. Good to know that too.
Well, next friday we'll be having a class BBQ at yung's place since its a condo. Haha... Can rent BBQ pit. Not confirmed yet, but most probably lor... I sure hope the Pyro ain't gonna be the firestarter again... Haha.
Alot of funny incidents happen during this week, but i'm lazy to type it all down. Shit man... Laughed like mad... HAHA!
Comments:
Post a Comment