<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Tongue Of Fire And Truth...

Monday, November 13, 2006

Si beh du lan... 

Ok... A short overview of yesterday. Supposed to meet Long and Aaron at Compass Point. As usual, that idiot never turn up. Long was the one who asked Aaron out. Den he himself pang seh us. CCB... One day, i'm gonna juz give you your own taste of medicine... Juz you watch out. Ok enough about it. So in the end, only Alif, Aaron and I met up. After accompanying the two As having their dinner, we went out to the smoking area (Outside 7-11 at CP) to juz sit down and chill. Right there, we saw a group of "Tong Xiang". HAHA! They talk like "Cry father cry mother". Damn noisy ar! Never mind la. So we juz sit down and chill out. Suddenly, we brought up the topic about Dennis saying that i'm cranky. Den talk talk talk... I suddenly came up with the "Uncle Kranker" (Instead of this rapper Uncle Kracker). Den aaron laughed. Its damn lame ar. But we still laughed... And he even said "Wa sounds very nice ar...". Na beh... Haha...

Wa today also si beh du lan ar. KNN... I was waiting for the bus 147 at my usual bus stop. It was like, 7.30. And ya, i am happy cos i wont be late... Knn... I wait wait wait... One shot, i missed 5 buses consecutively! FUCKING HELL!!! Ya know why? Cos everyone was cramping into the fucking bus. Wa... Auntie and uncles running towards the entrance like they going to "Tou Tai" (In chinese, means going for a reincarnation...". Wa... Ti di chiong ar. Na beh... In the end, guess wat... I reached school at around 9. My lesson started at 8.30. DU LAN LA!!!!!!!!!

And once again... Ya... I still feel si beh du lan... Why? There are fuckers who wont reply my sms. No its not the first time, nor the second. Its juz not them to reply my sms. KNN... Usually after we plan on the date of playing basketball, i'll juz send sms to around 6 or 7 people, telling them the details. KNN... Only 2 or 3 will reply. The rest, heck care. Oi... You can juz fucking reply with juz a "K..." KNN... Dun tell me that u need me to teach u that. Fucked up piece o' shithead... SI BEH DU LAN ONE LEH! KNN... I SEND TO SO MANY PEOPLE, AT LEAST CAN REPLY RIGHT? IF U COMPLAIN NO MONEY, WAT ABOUT ME? I SEND TO 6 PEOPLE = 30 cents. WHERE EACH OF U CAN JUZ REPLY ONE = 5 cents. VERY HARD ISSIT? IT BURNS YOUR POCKET AR? IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND SMS U, WILL U REPLY OR NOT? FUCK YOU LA! Whatever la... You dun wanna reply, your problem. If last minute cancel, i wont even bother smsing those who dun reply. CCB...

Overview of today... Had sculpture class today. I was kinda excited. Cos we were gonna do the "Metal Welding". TOTALLY METAL MAN! \m/ Haha ok lame... So yea... Here are some pics...



The sparks when welding, really caught my eye. And yea, i was damn fascinated about it. Haha...



That was Wu Jie doing the welding. As usual, she's very jumpy. Haha. But finally, she dared to try out that thing. And hell yea, she looked like a green version of Sadako... Damn...



This is the pic of the day... I love this... How KOOL is that dude?! Haha...

Well, i was bored... And yea... I drew an ambigram of my name on my note book. For the benefit of those who don't know wat "Ambigram" is, its a word or pic that can be viewed even after its being rotated 180 degrees, or flipped opposite. When looked from both angles, it appears to be the exact same word...



Yeap... How kool is that again dudes?! (Not the sign on the top... Can't you read my name?!)

Today when i came home, i saw something very hidden at a corner of the house. Out of curiousity, i went nearer and nearer, watching every step i make... And suddenly... I saw...



My beloved gramps bought a whole carton of A&W Root Beer!!! Oh man.... I can finally drown my sorrows in it... Oh baby... DoN't... eVeR... LeAvE... mE... *burp*... (Referring to the root beer)

Comments: Post a Comment

Hey Idiot! Stop higlighting and get your ass in by clicking on it!