Saturday, November 18, 2006
Sensitive Source Of Sickly Senses...
Its not funny.. Really... Its not.
I am sensitive. In some ways. Period.
I've always believed, the best form of "sorry" is to never repeat the mistake again. That is why i hardly relate a sincere apology. I am one who doesn't take that "sorry" word for granted. Unless, i am joking.
Tears falling from the sky,
Words from a lullaby.
Everything beautiful dies...
For now we're hanging in,
Though we are blessed with sin.
You make my tired heart sing...
I'm on a tender trip,
Slowly, I am losing grip...
Love is in the air ; I fear.
Like poison that I breathe in,
Slowly squeezing my heart from within...
I am sensitive. In some ways. Period.
I've always believed, the best form of "sorry" is to never repeat the mistake again. That is why i hardly relate a sincere apology. I am one who doesn't take that "sorry" word for granted. Unless, i am joking.
Tears falling from the sky,
Words from a lullaby.
Everything beautiful dies...
For now we're hanging in,
Though we are blessed with sin.
You make my tired heart sing...
I'm on a tender trip,
Slowly, I am losing grip...
Love is in the air ; I fear.
Like poison that I breathe in,
Slowly squeezing my heart from within...
Comments:
Post a Comment