<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Tongue Of Fire And Truth...

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Played out like a Fucking Fool... 

Fuck... When i got up this afternoon, i smsed Agnes to tell HM that i can meet her today to get back my disc. And fuck, she told me that HM is already out, and can't meet me. Oh bloody fuck. Play me out ar CB... Knn. At first still tell me "ok"... KNN Fuck You to hell and back...

Received some "cold" treatment and being played out aint good man. Fucking hell. All derived from? Simply, the term "Girl-Problem". I've had enough of that. Whenever it comes to the matter of heart, i lose out. Forever. I dunno why. I feel like a fucking dog. Being kicked around. Enough. ENOUGH!!!

I juz wanna fucking give up the "love" in me. No more such bullshit. There's no such thing anymore. On the contrary, there'll be hate. Yes. Might be a whole load of it, might be juz a tiny bit. If u think that i hate you, you'd better fuck off for good. Cos who knows? Your intuition might be right. Friends, i wont hate them. Dun worry.

Endless rain of pain. Falls on my heart. Every drip, burning through like acid... One fine day, it'll be left with NOTHING. Maybe now its that fine day.

Only till a lady crosses path and catches my heart, den i guess i'll be alright. But for now...

Every love will turn to hate. Its juz a matter of time. I admire the people around me who have never been in relationship. I seriously do.

Bumped into Azri, Seri and Shereen. Azri kept on asking me "Hey Jeff... Why so quiet? Why feel so bored? Laugh abit ar..."

"Nothing ar... Tired ar..." Was all i said to him.

I wish i could laugh. I wish i could be as open minded and not feel hurt. Yes i am tired... Tired of all these...

A friendly message to all : Don't even start things out, when u know that it wont last.

You wanna enter my life and suddenly juz leave like this? Do you know how painful it is? You juz dun have to do this to me. I'd rather all these never started.

Comments: Post a Comment

Hey Idiot! Stop higlighting and get your ass in by clicking on it!