Friday, November 03, 2006
Now it all makes sense....
Yes... It all does make sense now.
Ranging from the questions that u ever asked me, to the things that u tell me...
I know i shouldn't feel sad... But i juz had to let the emotions get the better of me.
Things will never be the same again... Never...
Now i wan to turn away from you and juz walk away. I'll not turn back and look anymore... Never...
I'll still live up to my own motto... "Once I let it down, I'll never pick it up again..."
Still, we're friends...
I don't talk or chat much with my female friends... "Get my drift?" (Yes thats from you...)
I'll juz back out from the picture from now on...
Ranging from the questions that u ever asked me, to the things that u tell me...
I know i shouldn't feel sad... But i juz had to let the emotions get the better of me.
Things will never be the same again... Never...
Now i wan to turn away from you and juz walk away. I'll not turn back and look anymore... Never...
I'll still live up to my own motto... "Once I let it down, I'll never pick it up again..."
Still, we're friends...
I don't talk or chat much with my female friends... "Get my drift?" (Yes thats from you...)
I'll juz back out from the picture from now on...
Comments:
Post a Comment