Thursday, November 02, 2006
Here I go.... Turn The Page...
Someone asked me a good question today, that kinda made me lost for words...
"Hey... Why wont u fall for other girls?"
How to answer? I dunno... But this word was in my mind...
"Devotion"
Now now... Is it devotion, or is it juz plain stubborn-ness? I don't know. Someone tell me please? It seems that the answer lies in-between both of them, or at least... I guess.
Treat me like one if u see of me as a friend. Don't treat me better. Cos i dun wanna let history repeat itself again. If u're reading this, juz take it that u didnt see it, and dun talk to me about it unless necessary. Cos i dun feel like talking about it.
Even the "hot" song now mocks at me... And that was all she wrote.
Haha...
These words fill my mind now...
Irony...
Contradiction...
Agony...
Confusion...
"Hey... Why wont u fall for other girls?"
How to answer? I dunno... But this word was in my mind...
"Devotion"
Now now... Is it devotion, or is it juz plain stubborn-ness? I don't know. Someone tell me please? It seems that the answer lies in-between both of them, or at least... I guess.
Treat me like one if u see of me as a friend. Don't treat me better. Cos i dun wanna let history repeat itself again. If u're reading this, juz take it that u didnt see it, and dun talk to me about it unless necessary. Cos i dun feel like talking about it.
Even the "hot" song now mocks at me... And that was all she wrote.
Haha...
These words fill my mind now...
Irony...
Contradiction...
Agony...
Confusion...
Comments:
Post a Comment