Monday, November 06, 2006
Damn...
Hello dudes and dudettes... Its 3.12am now and i am still blogging. I am supposed to be asleep now cos my school starts later... But guess wat... I CAN'T SEEM TO FUCKING FALL ASLEEP!!! AH!!!
Now i'm juz sitting infront of my com, eating mamee and some chips, and blogging away... Damn... COCK SIA!!!
Later go school CONFIRM must put eye-liner already,... damn...
Ah... Nevermind. Seek smsed me not too long ago... And it placed a smile on my face...
"Hello my beloved classmates. I am seeing you guys later. Yoohoo. School time again. Haha. Be glad to see me because i can't wait to meet you guys. Ciao ciao."
Aw... Hehe. So heartwarming sia. Yea i like this kinda class spirit. Thats why i love my class... Haha...
Now i'm juz sitting infront of my com, eating mamee and some chips, and blogging away... Damn... COCK SIA!!!
Later go school CONFIRM must put eye-liner already,... damn...
Ah... Nevermind. Seek smsed me not too long ago... And it placed a smile on my face...
"Hello my beloved classmates. I am seeing you guys later. Yoohoo. School time again. Haha. Be glad to see me because i can't wait to meet you guys. Ciao ciao."
Aw... Hehe. So heartwarming sia. Yea i like this kinda class spirit. Thats why i love my class... Haha...
Comments:
Post a Comment