<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Tongue Of Fire And Truth...

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Temptation... 

Step By Step,
Day By Day...
Every Second Counts,
I Can't Break Away...

Whatever i do, seems to be in a fucking mess. I feel that i've created alot of trouble for people around me. Fucked up. Totally. This and that. This and that. What the fuck is that?! Sometimes i juz wish that someone around me can juz give me a tight slap... No not for fun. If that person thinks its for fun, i'll juz doubly pay back to him. But rather, its for waking me up. I dunno why. I juz feel like i need to wake up. Fucking crazy...

Fucking crazy motherfucker. Yea... This blog is, and forever will be my punching bag. I like it this way. A song that keeps me sane now, would be "Behemoth - Slaves Shall Serve". Its some crazy motherfucking shit. Suits me now eh...

I guess i really need someone... Someone to either slap me to wake me up, or juz... To at least...................................

Comments: Post a Comment

Hey Idiot! Stop higlighting and get your ass in by clicking on it!