<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Tongue Of Fire And Truth...

Monday, October 02, 2006

A recent update... 

My dad called two days back, and said that he wanted to start his own factory. He needed money, and yea... I'm willing to give my 5K worth of savings to him. Dad... you have my support. You are and always will be my beloved dad. Go be your own boss and hope everything goes well. I really wanna thank you for everything... The childhood memories being with u is the greatest... Sometimes when i think of it, i feel like crying, but at the same time, smile... I love you dad...

Hm... I had a bad fall while playing basketball two days ago. Had a deep scratch on my right knee. Haha... It was stupid la... But bloody pain when i was bathing that night. The pain is like burning from inside out... WOO HOO!!! Pain! Worse than tattooing sia... Serious... I hope i dun get infections... Damn...

Comments: Post a Comment

Hey Idiot! Stop higlighting and get your ass in by clicking on it!